We invest in our people and in the communities in which we operate, and we celebrate our diversity to showcase what makes us unique. We offer our talent the opportunity to grow professionally while working on cutting-edge ideas and outcomes in a global culture that operates as a tight-knit community.
If you’re ready to innovate and grow your career, join us.
- Partner closely with the Private Wealth leadership team to develop and execute a data vision and roadmap – from strategy to delivery
- Identify and establish KPIs to measure ROI and support business decision-making
- Invest in data collection and the creation of analytics to create bespoke client engagement
- Enable the sales and marketing function by leveraging data to assist in content creation, personalization and timely insights, partnering with the firm’s data scientists
- Develop standards and policies for private wealth data governance, collaborating closely with technology professionals
- Lead cross department teams to implement solutions
- Articulate the value of data across the business and how it can be used to enhance the Bernstein advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics related field, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Masters preferred in a data related field.
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership in setting strategy and execution
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven track record analyzing data and transforming findings to actionable solutions, working with large datasets
- Strong SQL programming knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including strong verbal/written/presentation skills
- Proven ability to work across departments, influence others at senior levels and build strong relationships
- Client focused with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Preferred, but not required: experience with CRM & Marketing Automation (Salesforce, Pardot), Data Analysis/Visualization Tools (Tableau, Python, R), Digital Tools (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics)