AllianceBernstein (AB) is a global investment-management firm providing industry-leading research and investment solutions through a combination of innovation, intellectual curiosity and relentless ingenuity. We offer high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. Our clients include some of the world’s top institutions as well as private-wealth clients and retail investors. Through close partnerships with our clients, we collaborate on investment strategies across regions and sectors to inspire innovative thinking and deliver superior outcomes.
We invest in our people and in the communities in which we operate, and we celebrate our diversity to showcase what makes us unique. We offer our talent the opportunity to grow professionally while working on cutting-edge ideas and outcomes in a global culture that operates as a tight-knit community.
If you’re ready to innovate and grow your career, join us.
IT Group Description
Bernstein Private Wealth Management (“Bernstein”), also a subsidiary of AllianceBernstein L.P. (AB), provides advanced planning strategies and a wide array of investment management services to high net worth families, endowments and foundations, and institutions to help them reach specific financial objectives. Bernstein Private Wealth Management is distinguished among major wealth managers by its single focus and the resulting alignment of interests and accountability this brings to each client relationship. Bernstein’s integrated approach allows the firm to tailor each client’s portfolio, minimizing the effects of tax and volatility, with investment strategies that draw on AB’s deep research expertise across asset classes and geographies
We are seeking a Data Insights and Analytics Lead within the Private Client Infrastructure Group. This position can either sit in Nashville, TN or New York, New York. The team is responsible for designing and executing strategies to enhance the client experience, drive efficiency gains through business process automation, develop business intelligence and data analysis, and keep pace with digital/fintech innovation. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Partner closely with the Private Wealth leadership team to develop and execute a data vision and roadmap – from strategy to delivery
- Identify and establish KPIs to measure ROI and support business decision-making
- Invest in data collection and the creation of analytics to create bespoke client engagement
- Enable the sales and marketing function by leveraging data to assist in content creation, personalization and timely insights, partnering with the firm’s data scientists
- Develop standards and policies for private wealth data governance, collaborating closely with technology professionals
- Lead cross department teams to implement solutions
- Articulate the value of data across the business and how it can be used to enhance the Bernstein advantage.
Ideal candidate should be a seasoned professional with experience leading a data strategy end to end with a track record of partnering with the business to drive sales and enablement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics related field, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Masters preferred in a data related field.
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership in setting strategy and execution
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven track record analyzing data and transforming findings to actionable solutions, working with large datasets
- Strong SQL programming knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including strong verbal/written/presentation skills
- Proven ability to work across departments, influence others at senior levels and build strong relationships
- Client focused with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Preferred, but not required: experience with CRM & Marketing Automation (Salesforce, Pardot), Data Analysis/Visualization Tools (Tableau, Python, R), Digital Tools (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics)