These Analyst and Associate level positions represent an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful and growing team in our New York office. You will have the opportunity to work with a truly global Financial Institutions group with teams in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We welcome applications from candidates wanting to be a part of this success.
By leveraging Macquarie’s global capabilities, you will apply your investment banking knowledge to assist our clients in meeting their financial and strategic needs. Experience in financial modeling and having an understanding of financial statements, preferably within financial services companies, will be necessary since you will be expected to participate in the execution of advisory and capital raising transactions and in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
A minimum 1-4 years of experience in investment banking or post MBA with relevant background, preferably focused on specialty finance (commercial or consumer lending/leasing) or financial technology, are requirements for this role. Proven and significant M&A transaction experience will also be necessary.
If you can excel in a fast paced and challenging work environment and have the desire to contribute to the ongoing success and expansion of the Financial Institutions business at Macquarie, apply today via the link.
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
The Financial Institutions Group is a diversified financial institutions practice providing M&A advisory, public and private equity capital raising, and debt capital markets and services to specialty finance companies, insurance underwriters and brokers, asset managers and financial technology companies.
The Specialty Finance and Financial Technology teams within our Financial Institutions Group and has had tremendous success in recent years, advising on transactions such as:
- Advisor to ECN Capital on its strategic investment in Kessler Group
- Advisor to Air Lease on $3.0 billion in aircraft leasing joint venture formations with Napier Park Global Capital
- Advisor in the disposition of ECN Capital’s $2bn railcar portfolio to Napier Park, Trinity and GATX
- Advisor to ECN Capital on the $1.3 billion sale of its U.S. C&V Finance business to PNC
- Advisor to Macquarie Equipment Finance on its $1.1 billion sale to Huntington Bank
- Advisor to Oxford Finance on its sale to WAFRA
- Advisor to Trinity Industries on the formation of $4bn in railcar leasing joint ventures with Napier Park
- Advisor to Macquarie Corporate & Asset Finance on the sale of Advantage Funding to Sterling National Bank
- Advisor to Strata on its equity investment from FTV Capital with participation from StepStone
- Group Advisor to Apex Fund Services on its acquisition of Ipes
- Advisor to a Provident Trust Group on its sale to Ascensus
- Advisor to Apex Fund Services on its sale to Genstar Capital, simultaneous merger with Equinoxe
- Advisor to Conifer Financial Services on its sale to the Carlyle Group
If this sounds like your next role, pleased apply online today or find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.